Comment on page
To ensure that the uninstallation of the application does not leave out any of the application's source code, you need to follow these steps:
1. Go to Integrate Theme on the left menu -> Disable the app
2. Delete the S: Request A Quote app from your store from the Apps page in Shopify.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps -> App and sales channel settings -> App and sales channel.
- In the row of the Storeify Request A Quote app that you want to uninstall, click Remove.
- In the message that appears, click Remove.
- 3.Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Current theme -> Edit code -> Delete the storeify-quote.liquid file
4. In case you deleted the app before disabling the app in the backend, then do this extra step:
Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Select theme -> Actions -> Edit code -> Open the theme.liquid file -> Find and remove lines of code with “storeify”.