To ensure that the uninstallation of the application does not leave out any of the application's source code, you need to follow these steps:
1. Remove the code that the app has inserted into your theme.
2. Delete the S: Request A Quote app from your store from the Apps page in Shopify.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps -> App and sales channel settings -> App and sales channel.
- In the row of the Storeify Request A Quote app that you want to uninstall, click Remove.
- In the message that appears, click Remove.
3. In case you deleted the app before uninstalling the app in the backend, then do this extra step:
Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Select theme -> Actions -> Edit code -> Open the theme.liquid file -> Find and remove lines of code with “storeify”.